Wednesday, July 11, 2012

For You



if I know it will end, i wouldn't touch her heart.
if I can turn back time, I should give back her life.
If this our destiny, why my heart saying different.
If I willing to let her go, never crossed my mind.
If this is the ending, i will never let you go out in my heart forever.

I always remember the wonderful things we do together.
I am constantly amazed how great you are.
you the only one that make me laugh whenever sadness.
you also the only one who make me cry.

there is no more happiness.
there is no more comforting familiarity.
there is no more laugh.
there is no more smile.

just left only memories.
memories you and me.

03:32AM, Wed
11/07/2012




saya diam tidak bermakna saya lupa,
saya diam kerana saya tahu dan kita tahu,
kita tahu hati kita tidak menipu.

No comments:

Post a Comment